Friday, 18 November 2011

Rearranging the Library

Hi everyone,

If you've been down to the library recently, you may have noticed a bit of rearranging.  I've decided to regroup some of the topics to reduce some of the overlap.  What this means is that many of the topical lables you'll see in the alphabetical index are currently incorrect.  Hopefully I'll have time to clear this up in the next few months.  I've completed the final organization and all that is left is alphabetizing and recording the books in each section.  (so far I've finished that for the biography/ autobiography section only).  If you notice any errors or omissions or think that a book might be in the wrong section, please let me know and I'm make the necessary corrections.

Happy Reading everyone!

Geneva

No comments:

Post a Comment